Students assist public health nurses and community health outreach workers in registration, facilitating traffic flow and assuring that the youth and parents are in their appropriate rooms for workshop presentations, distributing lunches, and collecting evaluation surveys at the completion of the event.
What does CHOW stand for?
CHOW stands for Community Health Outreach Workers (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHOW
- Cosecant (Hypotenuse Over Opposite), Secant (Hypotenuse Over Adjacent), Cotangent (Adjacent Over Opposite)
- Camp Highland Outdoor Science School (Cherry Valley, CA)
- Christian Homeschoolers of South Sound (Lacey, WA)
- Cheap Optical Transducer
- Chief of Observer/Trainers
- Community Hospice of Texas
- Comprehensive Hands-On Test
- Consolidated Hands-On Training
- Corporate Headquarters Office Technology System (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Change of Ownership
- Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse (Binghamton, NY)
- Culinary Historians of Washington, DC (est. 1996)
- Change Owner
- See How You Are
- Chemical or Electrolytic Oxidation
- Cabinet Henri Philippe (French business consulting firm)
- California Highway Patrol
- Cambridge Handbook of Phonology (book; also seen as CHoP)
- Campus Honors Program
- Canada Health Portal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trained community health outreach workers have conducted street-based, roving outreach in four areas of Cleveland on a weekly basis since the program's inception.