Although the models vary, SBHCs are typically a partnership between the school and a community health organization.
What does CHO stand for?
CHO stands for Community Health Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHO
We have 76 other meanings of CHO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Happiness Officer (work happiness expert)
- Chief Health Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
- Children's Hospital of Oklahoma
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Chuan Hup Offshore
- Club Hématopoïèse et Oncogenèse (French: Hematopoiesis and Oncogenesis Club; French Society of Hematology)
- CMOS Harmonic Oscillator
- Community Health Officer
- Community Health Outreach (various locations)
- Community Hospital of Ottawa (Illinois)
- Continuous Hours of Operation (software testing)
- Cultural Heritage Object
- Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Overexpressing Human Insulin Receptor
- cells expressing high levels of human insulin receptors
- Canadian Heavy Oil Association
- Childhood Hematology Oncology Associates (Colorado)
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Condominium Home Owners' Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the 1990s, after working for community health organizations and labor unions, I entered the Harvard University Divinity School.
Centre de sante communautaire Hamilton-Wentworth/ Niagara (Niagara) To enable this community health organization, serving Francophones in the Niagara Region, to develop and implement a comprehensive volunteer program to enhance services.
The FCC heard from numerous local governments that would broadcast traffic and public safety information, from churches that would air services, from schools that would broadcast schedule changes, and from community health organizations that would air AIDS-prevention information.
The company works with hospitals and community health organizations in Benton, Conway, Little Rock, El Dorado and Jonesboro.