The 29-year-old is the country's first community health officer who is based in a library.
What does CHO stand for?
CHO stands for Community Health Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHO
We have 76 other meanings of CHO in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Hygiene Officer
- Chief Happiness Officer (work happiness expert)
- Chief Health Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
- Children's Hospital of Oklahoma
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Chuan Hup Offshore
- Club Hématopoïèse et Oncogenèse (French: Hematopoiesis and Oncogenesis Club; French Society of Hematology)
- CMOS Harmonic Oscillator
- Community Health Organization
- Community Health Outreach (various locations)
- Community Hospital of Ottawa (Illinois)
- Continuous Hours of Operation (software testing)
- Cultural Heritage Object
- Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Overexpressing Human Insulin Receptor
- cells expressing high levels of human insulin receptors
- Canadian Heavy Oil Association
- Childhood Hematology Oncology Associates (Colorado)
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project has improved the service delivery skills of community health officers as well as the managerial skills of their supervisors.
The Navrongo model uses volunteers from the community and paid Community Health Officers (CHOs).