Community Health Nurses Association of Canada (CHNAC).
What does CHNAC stand for?
CHNAC stands for Community Health Nurses Association of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association
- College Heights Neighborhood Association
- College Hill Neighborhood Association
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Health Network Area
- Community Health Network Association
- Community Health Nurses of Alberta (Canada)
- Converium Holdings North America
- Corn Hill Neighborhood Association (Rochester, New York)
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood Association (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Community Health Needs Assessment Project
- Chronic Hypertrophic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Chief Naval Advisory Group
- Chief, Navy-Marine Corps Military Affiliate Radio System
- Chief of Naval Material
- Chief of Naval Personnel (Washington)
- Chief of Naval Reserves
- Chief, Navy Section, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Central Hollywood Neighborhood Council (Hollywood, CA)
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center (victims shelter; Morrisville, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Community Health Nurses Association of Canada (CHNAC) is hosting an informative workshop on the Community Health Nursing Standards of Practice (CHNSoP) at the Chrystal Palace, Dieppe, October 23-24, 2007.