Other topics discussed include the expertise of the community health nurse, environmental health, inquiry and helping the client make choices, community program development, project management for community program change, emergency disaster management, global community health issues, and the future of health care.
What does CHN stand for?
CHN stands for Community Health Nurse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHN
We have 64 other meanings of CHN in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Housing Network
- Club d'Histoire des Neurosciences (French: History of Neuroscience Club)
- Club Haltérophile Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Weightlifting Club; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Club Hippique de la Navarre (French: Navarre Equestrian Club)
- Club Hippique de Nice (French: Nice Equestrian Club; Nice, France)
- Club Honda Norway (Honda car club; Norway)
- Coalition on Human Needs
- College Hoops Net (basketball)
- Colorado Health Networks
- Comité d'Homologation National (French: National Certification Committee; ornithology)
- Congenital Hypomyelinating Neuropathy
- Connecticut Homeschool Network
- Coordination Handicap Normandie (French: Normandy Disability Coordination; Rouen, Normandy, France)
- California Heights Neighborhood Association (California)
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association
- Carrollton Heights Neighborhood Association (Texas)
- Carver Hills Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association
- College Heights Neighborhood Association
- College Hill Neighborhood Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Homeless shelters previously served by a community health nurse were no longer receiving those services.
pdf MAY 14-16, 2012 6th National Community Health Nurses Conference: Wisdom to Action: The Power to Shape Change * Toronto, ON >>www.
Unite has welcomed Scottish government proposals to abandon pilots of the generic community health nurse (CHN) role, though one of the three health boards trialling the role has confirmed plans to continue with the pilot.
In addition, she was elected to the ANA Executive Council of Community Health Nurses in 1989.
Sturm presents her research in "Articulating the Value of Psychiatric Community Health Nurse Interventions: A Secondary Analysis.
Moody was a retired community health nurse manager who worked for both Tri-County Health Department and the Metro Community Provider Network.
When an opportunity came up to work as a community health nurse and home care nurse with the Muskoday First Nation, she grabbed it and even though she eventually moved on and no longer lives there, she still tries to keep in touch.