Back in Washington state, where community health centers serve more than 730,000 patients annually, or more than 10 percent of the state's population, budget cuts of the kind proposed this spring severely could reduce the capacity, says Erin Hertel, government-affairs manager for the Community Health Network of Washington.
What does CHNW stand for?
CHNW stands for Community Health Network of Washington (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHNW
We have 1 other meaning of CHNW in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore (North Carolina)
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur
- China Health and Nutrition Survey
- Community Health Network of San Francisco (California)
- Centre Hospitalier National Sanou Souro (French: Sanou Souro National Hospital)
- Charleston Navy Shipyard
- Christie Hospital NHS (National Health Service) Trust (UK)
- Cultural Heritage National Training Organisation
- Community Health Nursing Training School (Ghana)
- Canford Heath Neighbourhood Watch (UK)
- Community Health Nurses Western Australia
- Culinary Historians of New York
- Coasters Harbor Navy Yacht Club (Newport, RI)
- Centre Hospitalier National Yalgado Ouedraogo (French: National Hospital Center Yalgado Ouedraogo)
- Christian Heritage New Zealand (political party)
- Cambodian Hope Organization (religious non-profit)
- Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canadian Hemophilia Outcomes
- Carbohydrate (chemical formula Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen)
- Centre Hospitalier d'Orsay (French: Orsay Hospital Center; Orsay, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some major contributors include the Washington Federation of State Employees, the Community Health Network of Washington and the Washington Education Association.