AIDS Action and New England HIV Education and Training Center's (NEAETC) Minority AIDS Initiative, collaborate to deliver a special luncheon presentation on HIV and Substance Use by Harry Simpson, Director of Substance Abuse Services, Community Health Awareness Group, Michigan's largest minority AIDS Service Organization.
What does C-HAG stand for?
C-HAG stands for Community Health Awareness Group (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of C-HAG in our Acronym Attic
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District (Texas)
- Conformal Finite-Difference Time Domain
- Computer Analyzed Fetal Heart Rate Recording
- Central File
- Counter-Fraud Investigation Service (UK)
- Cascade Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Conventional Genetic Algorithm Packet Scheduler
- Cannis Games Editing Network
- Chaudhuri, Hu, and Afshar (algorithm)
- Cholesterol of High Density Lipoproteins (endocrinology)
- Complementary Heterostructure Field Effect Transistor
- Counter-Human Intelligence
- Schedule I Controlled Substance (USA)
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 1
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 2
- Channel-Condition Independent Fair Queuing
- Schedule II Controlled Substance (USA)
- Schedule III Controlled Substance (USA)
- Counter-Imagery Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Health Awareness Group will serve as hosts of the Detroit Rally, welcoming and supporting them on their journey across the United States.
9 radio personality Charles Pugh, Community Health Awareness Group Representative Ricardo Marble, AIDS Activist Denise Stokes, 97.
The Healthy Living Seminars are being presented in partnership with the Wayne County Health Department, the Detroit Health Department, Michigan Department of Community Health, Southern Christian Leadership Conference, United Health Organization, Community Health Awareness Group (CHAG), in addition to WCCCD, WDIV and The Detroit News.