Between 1987 and 1994, she served on the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) Board of Governors for the NLN.
What does CHAP stand for?
CHAP stands for Community Health Accreditation Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHAP
We have 72 other meanings of CHAP in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Hazard Awareness Program
- Chicago Health and Aging Project
- Childhope Asia Philippines
- Children Have A Potential
- Children's Hospitalization Alternative Program
- Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania
- Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel
- Common Humanitarian Action Plan
- Common Hybrid Agent Platform
- Community Health Action Project
- Community Health Advocacy Program
- Community Health Aide Program
- Community Health Alliance of Pasadena (Pasadena, CA)
- Compton High-Altitude Pulse
- Contractor Held Air Force Property
- Council of Health Agencies of the Philippines
- Chaparral/Forward Area Alert Radar
- Cape Hatteras Access Preservation Alliance (Buxton, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with COLA, JCAHO has final agreements with the College of American Pathologists (CAP), the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), the American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI), an interim agreement with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF); and they plan to work with at least six other organizations.