Presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, Colorado Gives Day will take place during a 24-hour period on Tuesday, Dec.
What does CFF stand for?
CFF stands for Community First Foundation (Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFF
We have 163 other meanings of CFF in our Acronym Attic
- Classic Formula Ford
- Classrooms for the Future (initiative)
- Clean Fuel Fleet
- Club Fiat de France (French automobile club)
- Code for Freedom (contest)
- Collection Field Function
- College Freak Fest
- Commercial Fire Fabrication (Australia)
- Commercially Financed Facilities
- Committee for Family Forestlands (Oregon)
- Community Focus Fund (grants awarded by CDDIDC)
- Compact Font Format
- Composite Filament Fabrication (3-D printing)
- Compressible Fluid Flow
- Conselho Federal de Farmácia (Brazil)
- Conselho Federal de Fonoaudiologia (Brazil)
- Contractor Furnished Facility
- Cooperative Funeral Fund, Inc (Madison, CT)
- Cover-Free Family
- Crazy Flipper Fingers (Portland, OR pinball gang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An active participant in its operating communities, Sprouts Farmers Market supports the efforts of Community First Foundation and the Aurora Victim Relief Fund.
The Community First Foundation, Arapahoe/Douglas Mental Health Network, Aurora Mental Health Center, Bonfils Blood Center Foundation, Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance and several other help centers are available to take funds from generous donors.
Similar to past years, processing fees will be covered by Community First Foundation, FirstBank and local foundations so that 100 percent of Colorado Gives Day donations go directly to nonprofit organizations such as CCS.
Last year, the bank partnered with the Community First Foundation to organize Colorado Gives Day; a 24-hour online giving marathon targeting Colorado charities.