Community environmental monitoring (CEM) has a long history in Australia: the Bureau of Meteorology has been using volunteers to collect rainfall data for more than 100 years, while the information in the respected Atlas of Australian Birds is based almost entirely on 5.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Community Environmental Monitoring (US DOE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Combination Export Manager
- Combined Effects Munition
- Combined Element Magnet
- Comité Économique du Médicament
- Commission on Ecosystem Management (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Common Element Manager
- Common Equipment Module
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance (US Air Force career field)
- Communications-Electronics Meteorological
- Compatibilité ElectroMagnétique
- Complex Electro-Mechanical (system)
- Composite Epoxy Material (manufacturing)
- Compromising Emanations
- Computation in Electromagnetics
- Computational Electromagnetic
- Computer Engineering Management
- Concept Ergonomique de Manutention (French: Ergonomic Material Handling Concept)
- Concepts Evaluation Model
- Concrete-Equivalent Mortar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard would like to see ACF expand its membership in Tasmania and play a greater role in community environmental monitoring and nature conservation on both private and public land.