He set up the Community Education Development Centre, a national charity, in the city and was its director until 1995.
What does CEDC stand for?
CEDC stands for Community Education Development Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEDC
We have 48 other meanings of CEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Energy Development Bank Ltd. (Nepal)
- Center for Economic Development and Business Research (Wichita State University)
- Lucent Flexent CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) Enhanced Distributed Base Station (Sprint)
- Canadian Economic Development Corporation
- Center for Educational Design and Communication (Washington, DC)
- Certified Emergency Department Coder (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Children in Especially Difficult Circumstances (Program)
- Club Español del Dogo Canario (Spanish)
- Collaborative Engineering Design Center
- Community and Economic Development Committee (various locations)
- Cycling Error Detection Code (NASA)
- Center for Economic Development and Continuing Education (Culver City CA; West Los Angeles College; business development organization)
- Centre d'Etudes de Droit Comptable et Fiscal (French: Center for the Study of Accounting and Tax Law; Belgium)
- Community Economic Development Corporation of Hooksett (New Hampshire)
- Centre for Eating and Dieting Disorders (Australia)
- Centre of Excellence for Drug Discovery
- Centro Espanol Documentacion Sobre Discapacidad (Spanish)
- Civil Engineering and Development Department (Hong Kong)
- Color and Edge Directivity Descriptor (histograms)
- Commissaire À l'Environnement et Au Développement Durable (French; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She remains non-executive director of South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust, trustee of the Community Education Development Centre, Coventry, director the Pharmacy Healthcare Scheme and is a member of the national Inequalities and Public Health Task Force, as well as a fellow of the Warwick Institute of Governance and Public Management.
The Community Education Development Centre, in Exhall, is co-ordinating the exercise.
The Exhall-based Community Education Development Centre came up with the idea and Coventry was among local authorities which piloted the scheme at four primary schools in 1999.
Ms Morris (Lab Yardley) will announce the awards for Birmingham Children's University, The University of the First Age, also in Birmingham, and the Community Education Development Centre in Walsall.
The Community Education Development Centre (CEDC), which runs educational aid schemes across the country, is based at Woodway Park School in Wigston Road, Woodway Park.
The Community Education Development Centre (CEDC), which is carrying out the consultation, will be forwarding the results to the borough council in April so the authority can finalise its own position and push the project on.
Consultation, being carried out by national education trust the Community Education Development Centre (CEDC), will last until March 31.