2 billion) and children; * further tax relief for small businesses (small business corporate income tax rate will be lowered to one per cent and the income threshold will be increased to $500,000); more capital investment and new community economic development programs (capital expenditures for roads, highways, hospitals, schools and other priorities will increase three times faster than all other program spending, to help create jobs and better public infrastructure); * no raise in or creation of any new taxes; * stronger value for taxpayers by saving money in back-office government operations in order to reinvest in front-line government services; and * the budget is balanced with a surplus of $98.
What does CEDP stand for?
CEDP stands for Community Economic Development Program (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEDP
We have 18 other meanings of CEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka (India)
- Camara Empresaria de Operadores Logisticos (Spanish: House of Logistics Service Providers; Argentina)
- Centro Dominicano de Promoción de Exportaciones (Dominican Republic)
- Chief Economic Development Officers' Society (UK)
- California Economic Development Partnership
- Campaign to End the Death Penalty
- Career Entry and Development Profile (professional teachers; UK)
- Certified Ediscovery Professional
- Certified Emergency and Disaster Professional (International Board for Certification of Safety Managers)
- Common European Defense Policy
- Compensation and Estimation for Delay and Packet Dropout
- California Educational Data Processing Association
- Center for Environment, Development, and Poverty Alleviation (China)
- Centre for Development and Population Activities (est. 1975; Washington, DC)
- Consejo Evangélico del Principado de Asturias
- Competitiveness and Employment Development Policy Loan (World Bank loan to Turkey)
- Corporate Express Document Print Management (Goodlettsville, TN)
- Center for Enabling Distributed Petascale Science
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- California Center for Environmental Design Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
He manages the bank's housing and community economic development programs.
But in the field of economic development, it is NVIT's Off-Site Aboriginal Community Economic Development Program that attracts a lot of attention.