Adam Bishop, 21, of Seacroft Close, L14, charged with assault and criminal damage - community order with community domestic violence programme and supervision, PS85 costs, PS60 surcharge.
What does CDVP stand for?
CDVP stands for Community Domestic Violence Programme (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDVP
We have 2 other meanings of CDVP in our Acronym Attic
- Color Doppler Vascularity Index
- Computerized Disease Vector Identification Keys
- Charcuterie Du Vieux Longueuil (Canada)
- Conseil Déontologique des Valeurs Mobilières (French: Ethics Council for Securities; Morocco)
- Coastal Dune Vegetation Network (New Zealand)
- Cheshire Domestic Violence Outreach Service (UK)
- Center for Domestic Violence Prevention
- Centre for Digital Video Processing
- Color Doppler Velocity Profile
- Community Development Vice President (various organizations)
- Craven Domestic Violence Service (Skipton, England, UK)
- Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (Alaska)
- Cromwell District Venture Scout Unit (Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Cell Delay Variation Tolerance
- Central Data Warehouse
- Certified Data Warehouse
- Certified Dog Walker
- Charge-Density Wave
- Chief Deputy Warden (prisons)
- Circuit Design Workbench
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Bowen, 34, of Petch Street, Stockton given a 61-day jail sentence suspended for 24 months with supervision and a community domestic violence programme and ordered to pay PS300 compensation with PS80 costs for criminal damage and breach of a restraining order.
They also ordered him to attend a community domestic violence programme.
John Whinnett, 45, of Westmorland Drive, L3, charged with assault - community order with community domestic violence programme and supervision, PS60 fine, PS85 costs.
He gave Dobson a 24-week prison sentence suspended for 18 months with supervision, 100 hours' unpaid work, a six-month electronically monitored curfew from 7pm to 7am and a community domestic violence programme.
Nugent, who used to be a coxswain at Tynemouth Lifeboat, was sentenced to a two-year community order, with a two year supervision requirement and an order to attend a community domestic violence programme.
He admitted harassment and yesterday Judge John Phipps ordered him to attend a community domestic violence programme as part of a community order.
The two-year Community Domestic Violence Programme (CDVP) has already had success in the US and Canada and Sheila believes it can make a difference in the North-East too.