Government and industry have continued to support venture capital as a key way to aid economic regeneration, through concepts such as community development venture funds.
What does CDVF stand for?
CDVF stands for Community Development Venture Fund (Bank of America)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDVF
- Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
- Coded Digital Verification Color Code (wireless communication)
- Community Development Venture Capital Fund
- Commercial Direct Vendor Delivery
- Common Distributed Virtual Database / Information Extraction
- Color-Flow Duplex Venous Examination (vascular surgery)
- Commandes de Vol Electriques (French: Electrical Flight Controls; aviation technology)
- Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering (conference)
- City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
- Cardiff Distributed Visualisation Facility (UK; Cardiff University Welsh e-Science Centre; computer visualization systems; founded 2002)
- Chronic Delta Virus Hepatitis
- Country Doctor Veterinary Hospital (New Tripoli, PA)
- Cumulative Dose-Volume Histogram (radiation oncology)
- CATIA (Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interacive Application) Driver for Visualization and Interaction (software)
- Chronic Deep Venous Insufficiency (disease)
- Color Doppler Vascularity Index
- Computerized Disease Vector Identification Keys
- Charcuterie Du Vieux Longueuil (Canada)
- Conseil Déontologique des Valeurs Mobilières (French: Ethics Council for Securities; Morocco)
- Coastal Dune Vegetation Network (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bridges Community Development Venture Funds officially opened for business yesterday.