We approached a community development venture capital fund in North Carolina," he recalls.
What does CDVCF stand for?
CDVCF stands for Community Development Venture Capital Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Croydon and Districts Volleyball Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Coventry Domestic Violence and Abuse Partnership (UK)
- Croydon Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (UK)
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor (various organizations)
- Color Doppler-Imaged Vena Contracta (circulation)
- Community Development Venture Capital
- Criminal Domestic Violence Court (South Carolina)
- Cyberjaya Digital Video Competition (Malaysia)
- Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
- Coded Digital Verification Color Code (wireless communication)
- Commercial Direct Vendor Delivery
- Common Distributed Virtual Database / Information Extraction
- Color-Flow Duplex Venous Examination (vascular surgery)
- Commandes de Vol Electriques (French: Electrical Flight Controls; aviation technology)
- Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering (conference)
- City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
- Cardiff Distributed Visualisation Facility (UK; Cardiff University Welsh e-Science Centre; computer visualization systems; founded 2002)
- Community Development Venture Fund (Bank of America)
- Chronic Delta Virus Hepatitis
- Country Doctor Veterinary Hospital (New Tripoli, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assets in Community Development Venture Capital Funds have grown 480 percent since 1999, from $150 million in 1999 to $870 million in 2005.
A list of the various community development venture capital funds can be found at www.