[GRAPHIC OMITTED] "Our members have a double bottom line," says Kerwin Tesdell, president of the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance in New York, an organization of CDVCs.
What does CDVCA stand for?
CDVCA stands for Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs
- Croydon and Districts Volleyball Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Coventry Domestic Violence and Abuse Partnership (UK)
- Croydon Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (UK)
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor (various organizations)
- Color Doppler-Imaged Vena Contracta (circulation)
- Community Development Venture Capital
- Criminal Domestic Violence Court (South Carolina)
- Cyberjaya Digital Video Competition (Malaysia)
- Coded Digital Verification Color Code (wireless communication)
- Community Development Venture Capital Fund
- Commercial Direct Vendor Delivery
- Common Distributed Virtual Database / Information Extraction
- Color-Flow Duplex Venous Examination (vascular surgery)
- Commandes de Vol Electriques (French: Electrical Flight Controls; aviation technology)
- Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering (conference)
- City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
- Cardiff Distributed Visualisation Facility (UK; Cardiff University Welsh e-Science Centre; computer visualization systems; founded 2002)
- Community Development Venture Fund (Bank of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 percent of all venture capital investments went to rural firms according to a preliminary analysis by Brian Schmitt from the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance.
The Angel Report, published by the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (www.