At the meeting, the board also approved new rules for the agency's Community Development Revolving Loan Fund.
What does CDRLF stand for?
CDRLF stands for Community Development Revolving Loan Fund (National Credit Union Administration; US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- County Donegal Railways Joint Committee (Ireland)
- Commander, Joint Special Operations Task Force (US DoD)
- Circumvallate Papilla Delayed Rectifier K+ Channel (protein)
- Center for Democracy and the Rule of Law (Lebanon)
- Centro Documentazione Ricerche per la Lombardia (Italian: Documentation Center of Research in Lombardy; Italy)
- Contract Data Requirement Line
- Contract Data Requirements List (US DoD)
- Contract Deliverables Requirements List
- Contract Documents Requirements List
- Continental Divide Research Learning Center (National Park Services; Estes Park, CO)
- Community Development Revolving Loan Program
- Chronic Degenerative Radiculomyelopathy
- Computer-Assisted Diabetes Risk Management (Germany)
- Content Delivery and Rights Management
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Mechanism (Reserve Bank of India)
- Council on Disaster Risk Management (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- Cross Domain Resource Manager (IBM APPN technology)
- Commander, Military Traffic Management Command (US DoD)
- Canaan Dog Rescue Network (est. 2004)
- Canadian Design Research Network (Surrey, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The board also sent out for comment proposed changes to the Community Development Revolving Loan Fund, including eliminating specific references to minimum and maximum interest rates.
The audit by KPMG found that the reports of the NCUA's operating fund, the Central Liquidity Facility, the community development revolving loan fund and NCUSIF "present fairly, in all material respects" of their financial positions.