Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund.
What does CDFI stand for?
CDFI stands for Community Development Financial Institutions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDFI
We have 14 other meanings of CDFI in our Acronym Attic
- China Duty Free Group Co. Ltd. (Zhongmian Parent Company)
- Control and Data Flow Graph
- Control Data Flow Graph (graph to schedule memory accesses and operations for hardware design)
- Cryptology, Designs and Finite Groups
- China Development Financial Holding Corporation (Taiwan)
- Career Development Facilitator Instructor (South Carolina)
- Caspar David Friedrich Instituts (German: Caspar David Friedrich Institute; Greifswald, Germany)
- Center for the Development of Functional Imaging (University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging
- Community Development Finance Initiative (various communities)
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition (Iowa State University)
- Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (Jordan)
- Champion De France Junior
- College Doctoral Franco-Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese Doctoral College)
- Cambridge District Friendly League (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Chester and District Football League (UK)
- Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Colac and District Football League (Australia)
- Committee for the Defence of Foreign Lecturers (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund for the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) is the biggest one-time financial boost NFF has ever received from an outside party.
Bad news: According to the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund, which certifies CDE status and allocation of NMTCs to CDEs, 345 NMTC applications were filed in the August 2002 awards round, requesting NMTCs for equity investments of $25.
A proposal put forth by President Clinton favors the creation of a national network of community development financial institutions and embraces the concept of credit unions.
The Clinton administration presented a legislative proposal July 14 to promote investment in community development financial institutions in low income areas.
2 million in financing from 15 lenders, including community development financial institutions (CDFIs), foundations, a credit union, and others.