In the end it wasn't any one thing that led the Inspire Community Development Federal Credit Union to look for a merger partner.
What does CDFCU stand for?
CDFCU stands for Community Development Federal Credit Union (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDFCU
- Conservation District Fund Allocation Program (Pennsylvania)
- Christian Dance Fellowship of Britain
- Comité des Fêtes de Béguey (French: Beguey Festival Committee)
- Central District Football Club (Australia)
- Chassieu Decines Football Club (French association football club)
- Cloud Depiction and Forecast System
- Community Development Finance Corporation (various states)
- Complementary Distribution Function of the Crest Factor
- Context Dependent Fear Conditioning (behavior conditioning)
- Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (Boston, MA; aka MCDFC)
- Coulee Dam Federal Credit Union (Washington)
- Centre de Danse et de Fitness de Dardilly (French: Dardilly Center of Dance and Fitness; Dardilly, France)
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
- Canine Demineralized Freeze-Dried Bone Allograft
- Center for Democracy and Free Enterprise (democracy and free enterprise organization; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise
- Cortical Dysplasia Focal Epilepsy
- California Department of Forestry Employees Association
- California Dried Fruit Export Association
- California Department of Forestry Firefighters (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Inspire Community Development Federal Credit Union is a low-income designated community development credit union located in Battle Creek, Mich.