I think credit unions have become more experienced with it, and that we have managed to help the fund better understand credit unions," said Pablo DeFilippi, director of membership for the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions.
What does CDCU stand for?
CDCU stands for Community Development Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDCU
We have 2 other meanings of CDCU in our Acronym Attic
- Capital District Council for the Social Studies of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Center for Dynamics and Control of Smart Structures (Multidisciplinary University Research Initiatives Program of the Army Research Office; Harvard University, University of Maryland, and Boston University)
- Continuous Digital Coded Squelch System (radio)
- Community Development Corporation of South Texas (McAllen, TX)
- Cayuga Dressage and Combined Training (horses; New York)
- Centre for Developmental Cancer Therapeutics (Melbourne, Australia)
- Commonwealth Dressage and Combined Training Association (Haymarket, VA)
- Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
- Common Display Console Upgrade
- Communicable Disease Control Unit (Canada)
- Cumberland and District Credit Union (est. 1951; Canada)
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist
- Capital District Cisco Users Group (Albany, New York)
- Common Disease-Common Variant
- Ministry of Community Development, Cooperatives and Volunteers (British Columbia, Canada)
- Chemical Dependency Center for Women (Sacramento, CA; women's support program)
- Cabin Deferred Defect (aviation)
- Calculated Defect Density
- Capabilities Development Directorate
- Capability Development Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Development Credit Unions, perhaps the most well-known CDFIs, offer financial services like credit cards, savings accounts, and car and education loans to people who lack access to mainstream banks.
MILWAUKEE-BASED MORTGAGEBOT LLC has contributed a co-branded Web site for the Community Development Credit Unions (CDCU) Mortgage Center[TM].
She spearheaded the development of the Cream City Community Development Credit Union, which helped her lend a helping hand to those who came after her.
It also includes 15,000 small savers in 16 community development credit unions that have accumulated $24 million in shares and made $113 million in loans since inception.
SouthTrust stated that the bank provided a branch location for a community development credit union and conducted three faith-based empowerment conferences in Alabama.
Establishing a Certified Community Development Credit Union Central to the goal of economic empowerment is freedom from predatory lending through access to mainstream financial institutions and financial literacy.