The Abyssinian Development Corporation (ADC) a leading not-for-profit community development corporation dedicated to building the human, social, and physical capital in Harlem, have expanded and relocated their main operations to 4-14 West 125th Street in Harlem.
What does CDC stand for?
CDC stands for Community Development Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDC
We have 766 other meanings of CDC in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté de Communes (French: Community of Communes)
- Communicable Disease Centre (Singapore)
- Communication Daughter Card (IBM Thinkpad laptops)
- Communications Class Device
- Communications Design Center
- Community Day Camp (various locations)
- Community Defense Council
- Community Development Center (various locations)
- Community Development Committee
- Community Development Conference (various organizations)
- Community Development Council
- Community Development Councils (Singapore)
- Community Donation Center (various locations)
- Compact Digital Camera
- Companion Dog Club
- Company Directors' Course (various locations)
- Competence Development Center
- Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity (immune system)
- Completion Detection Circuit
- Compliance Data Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Superior East Community Development Corporation -- representing Chapleau, Dubreullville, Wawa and White River -- will examine market trends, review comparable markets, identify potential revenue sources and what support mechanisms are available.
In Pittsburgh, for example, the city government and about thirty nonprofit groups formed a community development corporation to save an impoverished neighborhood where all but three businesses were boarded up.
The mayor and commissioner were also joined representatives from the Point Community Development Corporation and Sustainable Soutb Bronx at the groundbreaking ceremony.