NLC will advocate for Congress and the Administration to support legislative priorities including: * Authorize a new federal surface transportation (program that recognizes the central role/of transportation to metropolitan and regional economies and includes a strong local voice in decision making; * Protect funding for the Community Development Block Grant program and other federal programs that support investment in cities and towns; * Pass legislation that will provide cities with authority to collect taxes on Internet sales and thereby level the playing field for hometown retailers; and * Reauthorize the federal elementary and secondary education program and federal job training program.
What does CDBGP stand for?
CDBGP stands for Community Development Block Grant Program (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Congenital Dilatation of Bile Duct
- Common Database Design Document
- Chlorinated Dibenzofurans
- Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation (Bozeman, MT)
- Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (est. 2001; Denver, CO)
- Comité Départemental de Savate Boxe Française (French boxing organization)
- Cour de Discipline Budgétaire et Financière (French: Court of Budgetary and Financial Discipline)
- Common Data Buffer
- Community Development Block Grant
- Cavity-Down Ball Grid Array (semiconductor package)
- Community Developers of Beaufort Hyde Inc. (Belhaven, North Carolina)
- Canadian Design-Build Institute (est. 1998)
- Comité Directeur pour La Bioéthique (French: Steering Committee on Bioethics, EC)
- Community Development Banking Institution (National Community Investment Fund)
- Component Design Basis Inspection (US NRC)
- Composition Distribution Breadth Index (polymer method)
- Chesterfield and District Beekeepers Association (UK)
- County Dublin Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Capital District Business Leaders (Albany, NY)
- Central Depository Bangladesh Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Obama administration's budget also reduces funding for the Community Development Block Grant program by 7.
The Nashua Green Micro-Loan Fund is funded by the Gate City's Community Development Block Grant program along with federal stimulus money.
More than 100 nonprofits would have lost funding through the 2008-09 Community Development Block Grant program, which is administered by the city, until the governing body pushed back the requirement.
Joe Yates used $115,000 from the federal Community Development Block grant program to renovate the facility, which is in an area targeted for redevelopment.
HUD also provides the Section 811 Supportive Housing Program, through the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and the Home Investment Partnership Program (HOME).
from private investors and Sun National Bank, and loans from the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Community Development Block Grant Program.