6 million to redevelop the DeGraw Street site as the BP Music Center, to serve as a home for the orchestra, and also as a community cultural center.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Community Cultural Center (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Communication, Command, and Control
- Communications Control Console
- Communications-Computer Committee
- Community Care College (Tulsa, OK)
- Community Center Complex (various locations)
- Community Christian Church
- Community Christian College (Sun Valley, CA)
- Community Collaborative for Change (National Center on Family Homelessness; Boston, MA)
- Community Credit Corporation
- Community Crusade for Children (various locations)
- Community Customs Code (European Union)
- Community Cyber Centers
- Community Cycling Center
- Community-Controlled Currency (economics)
- Companies Consolidated Contractors Co
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- Competition and Credit Control
- Complex Control Center (NASA)
- Composting Council of Canada
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Iino's community activities include: the Board of Governors for the Japanese American National Museum, the Little Tokyo Service Center, the Board of Trustees for the UCLA Foundation, the Board of Directors for the Keiro Retirement Home and is the chair of the Board of Directors of the Japanese American Community Cultural Center and the International Asian Advisory Committee of Los Angeles for Supervisor Don Knabe.
Estela Trevino, coordinator for FotoSeptember, has invited galleries, museums, community cultural centers, even radio and television stations, to participate in exhibitions, book presentations, and performances planned for the month.
At the time, the building was occupied by CHARAS/EL Bohio, a community cultural center, which had a close relationship to then Democratic Councilwoman for the area, Margarita Lopez, who had voiced her opinion in favor of converting the decommissioned school into a community center.