SNYDER PRESIDENT, IVY TECH COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF INDIANA
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Community College of Indiana
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Commodity Components International
- Common Client Interface (Sun J2EE/JMS)
- Common Code for Identification (European Commission)
- Common Content Inspection Developers Group
- Communications and Creative Industries
- Communications Cooperative International
- Communion of Churches in Indonesia
- Communities of Common Interest
- Community Change, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Community College Institute
- Compact Compression Ignition
- Competence Center Informatik
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique (French: Complementary Skills in Information Technology)
- Competition Commission of India
- Complete Configuration Interaction
- Complex Carbohydrate Intolerance
- Compliance Coordinated Issues (US IRS)
- Compliant, Compatible and Interoperable
- Component Concepts Inc (Newberg, Oregon)
- Comprehensive Community Initiatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
No other organization is as poised to change the lives of Hoosiers and help our state on its economic recovery as Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana.
Both the board secretary and the departing president at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana say the institution reached a settlement with a former Bush administration official who was passed over as the college's next president in order to smooth the transition for the incoming president--not because Ivy Tech officials believed Carol D'Amico had a viable case.
The Indianapolis region of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana recently launched a CRM system from Microsoft to support admissions.