Each year, the center administers a number of national surveys of stakeholders in community colleges, including the Survey of Entering Student Engagement, the Community College Survey of Student Engagement, the Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement and the Community College Institutional Survey.
What does CCFSSE stand for?
CCFSSE stands for Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (Austin, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chevy Chase Financial Services (banking)
- Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault System
- Colorado Citizens for Science
- Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (French language and civilization course; education)
- Connecticut Council of Family Service Agencies, Inc. (Wethersfield, CT)
- Central Committee for Flood and Storm Control
- Creve Coeur Figure Skating Club (Creve Coeur, MO)
- Christian Community Foundation of South Florida (financial/donation counseling)
- Central Council for Financial Services Information (Japan)
- Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures (Missouri University of Science and Technology; Rolla, MO)
- Consumer Choice, Food Standards and Special Projects Division (Food Standards Agency; London, England, UK)
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training (mental health)
- Civil Contractors Federation Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Canadian Cattlemen for Fair Trade
- Certified Computer Forensic Technician
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Tube
- Combat Communications Flight
- Compensated Call for Tender
- Cuesta College Federation of Teachers (California)
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (Bilateral trade agreement signed in 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Entitled "The Heart of Student Success: Teaching, Learning and College Completion," the report highlights key findings from the 2010 cohort of the Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE), the 2010 Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (CCFSSE) and the Survey of Entering Student Engagement (SENSE).