Community Based First Aid (CBFA) is a very important part of First Aid Programme and provides the basic knowledge to the local community regarding handling of emergencies at home or in the community.
What does CBFA stand for?
CBFA stands for Community Based First Aid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBFA
We have 9 other meanings of CBFA in our Acronym Attic
- Calgary Bantam Football Association (Canada)
- Can't Be Freakin Arsed (polite form)
- Canadian Business Forms Association (now Business Documents and Systems Association)
- Certified Bank Forensic Accounting (India)
- Chesapeake Bay Flag Association (Columbia, MD)
- Children and Broadcasting Foundation for Africa
- Christian Business Faculty Association
- Commissie Voor Het Bank-, Financie- en Assurantiewezen (Belgium's Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission)
- Commission Bancaire et Financière et des Assurances (French: Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission; Belgium)
- Committee on Budget, Finance and Administration (World Trade Organization)
- Core-Binding Factor Alpha
- Core-Binding Factor, Runt Domain
- Corp Brand Foods of America
- Core-Binding Factor Alpha 1 (biochemistry)
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Computerized Books for the Blind (Missoula, MT)
- Core-Binding Factor, Beta Subunit
- Caprock Business Finance Corporation (est. 1981; Lubbock, TX)
- Central Board of Film Censors (Pakistan)
- Central Board of Film Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said services of these volunteers are also used in youth programmes, blood donor recruitment, community based disaster preparedness, community based first aid, fund raising and in re-establishing family links.