Community Bankers Association of New York State, Inc.
What does CBANYS stand for?
CBANYS stands for Community Bankers Association of New York State
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chesapeake Bay Area Marine Classifieds
- Coulomb Blockade Anistropic Magneto-Resistance
- Centre for Biomedical Accelerator Mass Spectrometry (UK)
- Centrex Billing Account Number
- Center for Community Building and Neighborhood Action (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Coastal Bend Area of Narcotics Anonymous (South Texas)
- Canadian Brain and Nerve Health Coalition (est. 2002)
- Community Builders Association of New Jersey
- Community Bankers Association of New York
- Covered Button Association of New York
- Certified Builders Association of New Zealand
- Canadian Bar Association Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio
- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (est. 1974; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Community-Based AIDS Organization
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Officers Award
- Centre Breton d'Art Populaire (French: Breton Folk Art Center; Brest, France)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Club Belge des Anciennes Peugeot (French: Belgian Old Peugeot Club; Belgium)
- Connecticut Butterfly Atlas Project (Peabody Museum of Natural History; New Haven, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So it was that Elizabeth McCaul, superintendent of banks, New York State Banking department, and chairman of the board of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors, speaking in New York last December at the National Winter Management Conference, co-sponsored by America's Community Bankers (ACB) and the Community Bankers Association of New York State (CBANY), said her department is looking for ideas on how to cut off terrorist funding.
CPSI), the wholly owned subsidiary of the Community Bankers Association of New York State, has endorsed Revenue Enhancement from Profit Technologies, a service that identifies opportunities and provides ideas to help community banks increase earnings and shareholder value.
and Special Counsel to the Community Bankers Association of New York State.
Previous endorsements in 2003 include Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers, Central Credit Union Fund, and Community Bankers Association of New York State.
Motivated by the fact that more than 40 percent of America's population is in the low to moderate income bracket, a panel of leading professionals in the field of affordable housing told delegates to the 100th Annual Meeting of Community Bankers Association of New York State (CBANYS) that their neighborhood-based, service-oriented banking industry is vital to those potential first-time homebuyers who are the foundation of residential communities everywhere.