The organizations that have joined as participating members of the alliance are The American League of Financial Institutions, The Enterprise Foundation, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the Independent Community Bankers Association, the Local Initiatives Support Corporation, the National Association of Home Builders, the National Association of Real Estate Brokers, the National Bankers Association and the National Urban League.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Community Bankers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia Blood Agar
- Commercial Bank of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Commercial Bid Analysis
- Commercial Billing Accounts
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Committee on Border Affairs (Vietnam)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (UK)
- Communauté Blairienne Autonome (French: Blairienne Autonomous Community; online forum)
- Community Bank of Arizona (Community Bancorp)
- Community Based Activity (various locations)
- Community Based Alternatives
- Community Based Approach (various locations)
- Community Benefits Agreement (contract; various locations)
- Community Birth Attendant
- Community Broadcasters Association
- Compagnie Bretonne de l'Artichaut (French: Bretonne Artichoke Company)
- Competency Based Assessment (medical competency)
- Competitive Bidding Area (medical equipment sales)
- Composite Burst-Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Special Counsel to the Community Bankers Association of New York State.
he is a member of the committee on mortgages and real estate of the Community Bankers Association of New York State.