Half of doctors do not ask their patients about alcohol use," Allan Rivlin said during a teleconference on alcoholism sponsored by the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America.
What does CADCA stand for?
CADCA stands for Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADCA
- Child and Dependent Care (taxes)
- Chinese Association Dance Crew
- Christian Anti-Defamation Commission
- College of Architecture, Design and Construction (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Common Artemis Driving Cycle
- Community Adult Day Care
- Complex Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Computer-Aided-Drawing Computer
- Corps Air Defense Center
- Crown Assets Distribution Centre (Canada)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Auto Dealer Consultants Association (Nashville, TN)
- Computer-Aided Design - Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions Across Tennessee (Nashville)
- Centre Autonomista de Dependents del Comerç i de la Indústria (Catalan: Autonomist Subsidiary Center of Industry and Trade; Spain)
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Intern
- Common Air Defense Communications Interface
- Committee for the Advancement of Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics (Institute for Combinatorics and its Applications)
- Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Murfreesboro (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Computer-Aided Dispatch and Communications
- California Association of County Data Processors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) Daphne Baille TASC, Inc.