Mogra explained that the Muslim Council of Britain has several committees and one of them is the mosque and community affairs committee of which he is the chairman.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Community Affairs Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Chartres (French: Agglomeration Community of Chartres; Chartres, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Carcassonnais (French: Agglomeration Community of Carcassonne; Carcassonne, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Choletais (French: Agglomeration Community of Cholet; Cholet, France)
- Communauté de l'Agglomération Creilloise (French: Agglomeration Community of Creil; Creil, France)
- Communication Aid Centre (UK)
- Communication Architecture for Clusters
- Communications Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Community Action Council
- Community Activities Center
- Community Activity Center
- Community Affairs Council
- Community Agencies Corporation (New Jersey)
- Community Agency Counseling (various organizations)
- Community Agriculture Centre
- Community Alliance Church
- Community Amenity Contribution (Canada)
- Community Appearance Commission (various locations)
- Community Arts Collective
- Commuting Area Candidate
- Compandored Analog Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The town Community Affairs Committee promises that even if you don't dance you won't be able to resist this year's entertainment at the annual Winter Ball.
She was chair of its Estate and Financial Planning Committee, co-chair of its Membership Committee and an active member of the Executive Board and its Community Affairs Committee.
The major surprise of the evening was the election of Coun Tahir Ali (Nechells) in place of Coun Mick Rice (Sparkbrook), who was for many years chairman of the old community affairs committee, as head of local and neighbourhood development.
Cllr Caron Matchet (Con, Wainbody) asked for assurances at a meeting of the community affairs committee on Tuesday that the council would monitor the scheme if it was acting as guarantor for such a large sum.
The youth and community affairs committee said that the National Lottery are not doing enough to develop youth services or sports.
Tickets are on sale for the 24th annual Winter Ball, sponsored by the Northboro Community Affairs Committee, at 6:30 p.