Community Action to Fight Asthma Initiative The mission of the first Community Action to Fight Asthma (CAFA) Initiative (2002-2005) was to reduce the prevalence of asthma and the exposure to environmental hazards among California's school-aged children with asthma.
What does CAFA stand for?
CAFA stands for Community Action to Fight Asthma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFA
We have 50 other meanings of CAFA in our Acronym Attic
- Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 (US)
- Club Archief Fok Aangelegenheden
- Club d'Affaires Franco-Allemand (French: Franco-German Business Club)
- Coal Act Fairness Alliance
- Coal Aston Football Academy (UK)
- Coated Abrasives Fabricators Association
- College of Architecture and Fine Arts
- Committee for Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Committee on Admissions and Financial Aid
- Committee on Anti-Filipino Activities
- Computer Aided Frame Analysis
- Conféderation des Associations des Familles Acadiennes, Inc.
- Confederation of Alberta Faculty Associations
- Connecticut Association For Aviculture
- Cremation and Funeral Alternatives
- Criminal Activity Forfeiture Act (Missouri)
- California Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- Chesapeake Antique Fire Apparatus Association
- Colorado Association of Financial Aid Administrators
- Canadian Alliance for Animal-Assisted Services (Winchester, Ontario, Canada)