The address was broadcast live Monday evening and is being re-aired daily at various times on Gardner Community Access Television.
What does CATV stand for?
CATV stands for Community Access Television
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATV
We have 3 other meanings of CATV in our Acronym Attic
- Contrast, Analogy, Theory, Target, Tale (methodology of a discourse)
- Creating Alternative Thinking Through Theatre
- Canadian Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
- Candace Against the Universe (Phineas and Ferb movie)
- Ceramic and Allied Trades Union
- Computer Analysis and Technology Unit
- Council of Atlantic Telecommunications Unions
- Cable Television (aka Community Access Television)
- Cargo All-Terrain Vehicle
- Category V (Ethernet cabling)
- Community Antenna Television
- Canadian Aerospace and Transportation Workers
- Christmas Around the World (Museum of Science and Industry; Chicago, IL; Christmas tree exhibit)
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (est. 1998; various locations)
- Community Associations of The Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women - Asia Pacific
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women Australia
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women International
- Customer, Actors, Transformation Process, Weltanshauung, Owner/s Environmental Constraints (risk management; mnemonic of characteristics used in Soft Systems Methodology)
- Climb and Cross
Samples in periodicals archive:
with Richard Wills is a community access television program based and produced in Los Angeles County, in Pasadena, California, in partnership with Pasadena Community Network (PCN).
Hedda, who has gone by that single name for four decades, has missed no more than a couple First Friday Art Walks since she started videotaping them on her own 10 years ago and showing them on Eugene's community access television.
Sessions were devoted to government networking, legal and policy issues, and building on the experience of community access television specialists.
Also supporting the Festival are Contributing Sponsors Action Printing, ArtsErie, Connoisseur Media, Erie Community Foundation, Erie Times News, Gannon University, Mercyhurst University, Northwest Savings Bank, Pennsylvania Humanities Council, Printing Concepts, Ron Foth Advertising, WQLN Radio, and Sustaining Sponsors Community Access Television, Erie Reader, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, Jazz Erie, JAZZ FM, Otto Imig Fund of the Erie Community Foundation, Penn State Erie--The Behrend College, and New Music USA.