Moreover, Shulman does not ground his argument in an effort to revalue these works through a process which recovers them from the Left, especially the Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA).
What does CPUSA stand for?
CPUSA stands for Communist Party of the United States of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPUSA
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Origin
- Chronic Partial Ureteral Obstruction
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
- Compatible Processor Upgrade Program
- California Pesticide Use Reporting Database
- Centre for Population and Urban Research (Australia)
- Certified Professional in Utilization Review
- Consultoria e Peritagem Unipessoal, Lda (Portugal)
- Central Processing Unit Reset
- Central Pasco United Soccer Association (Florida)
- Communist Party of United States of India
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (South Africa)
- Communist Party of Uzbekistan
- Campina Grande, Pernambuco, Brazil (airport code)
- Canine Parvovirus
- Capacity Planning Volume (manufacturing)
- Cape Verde (ISO Country code)
- Centre Parole Vivante (French: Living Word Center; Madagascar)
- Checking for Protocol Violations
- Christlicher Piloten - und Mitfliegerverband e.V (Eutingen, Germany hristian pilots organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cinema's great potential for persuasion excited Stalin and his wholly-owned American subsidiary, the Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA), which lived off Soviet cash until it criticized Gorbachev's reforms as "old social democratic thinking class collaboration.
based on documents available from Russian archives, The Soviet Worm of American Communism conclusively demonstrates the continuous and intimate ties between the Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA) and Moscow.