Karimov became the first secretary of the Communist party of Uzbekistan in 1989.
What does CPUz stand for?
CPUz stands for Communist Party of Uzbekistan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compatible Processor Upgrade Program
- California Pesticide Use Reporting Database
- Centre for Population and Urban Research (Australia)
- Certified Professional in Utilization Review
- Consultoria e Peritagem Unipessoal, Lda (Portugal)
- Central Processing Unit Reset
- Central Pasco United Soccer Association (Florida)
- Communist Party of the United States of America
- Communist Party of United States of India
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (South Africa)
- Campina Grande, Pernambuco, Brazil (airport code)
- Canine Parvovirus
- Capacity Planning Volume (manufacturing)
- Cape Verde (ISO Country code)
- Centre Parole Vivante (French: Living Word Center; Madagascar)
- Checking for Protocol Violations
- Christlicher Piloten - und Mitfliegerverband e.V (Eutingen, Germany hristian pilots organization)
- Clean Pass Vehicle (New York)
- Club Parachutiste Vendéen (French parachute club)
- Club Penguin Video (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 1989, he became first secretary of the Central committee of the Communist Party of Uzbekistan and on March 24, 1990, he was elected President of the Uzbek SSR.
Islam Karimov, the native of Samarkand, became First Secretary of the Communist Party of Uzbekistan in 1989.