Communist Party of India (Marxist) leader Sitaram Yechury and Communist Party of India (CPI) leader D.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Communist Party of India (political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Properties, Inc (Portland, ME)
- Commercial Property Investments
- Committee on Public Information
- Common Part Indicator
- Common Physical Interface
- Common Process Integration
- Common Programming Interface
- Communication Products, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Communications Power Industries (formerly Varian)
- Communications Processor and Interface
- Community Philanthropy Initiative
- Community Policing Initiative (various locations)
- Community Progress Initiative (various locations)
- Company Provided Item
- Comparable Performance Indicators
- Competition Policy Implementation (working group)
- Competition Policy Institute
- Compliance Program Implementation
- Comprehensive Package Integration
- Computer-Processed Interpretation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The leaders of the Samajwadi Party, Communist Party of India (Marxist), Communist Party of India, Telugu Desam Party, Biju Janata Dal, Janata Dal (S), All India Forward Bloc and Revolutionary Socialist Party have announced to observe a nationwide protest on Sept 20.
Chandrappan, the Kerala state secretary of the Communist Party of India (CPI), passed away here on Thursday.
Indian Marxists back Iran: The Communist Party of India (Marxist) says the United States is using its proposed nuclear agreement with India as a ploy to make India an ally who will aid Washington in an attack on Iran once the deal is sealed.
One of India's most respected politicians, Namboodiripad, popularly known as EMS, led the Communist Party of India (Marxists).