Speaking at the roundtable here on China today and tomorrow: role of Communist Party of China, organized by the Institute of Policy Studies, the speakers said that Pak-China relations have not only sustained even, in changes of governments but the ups and downs in the regional and global situation.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Communist Party (Chile)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Plate Boundary Zone (geology)
- Privredna Banka Zagreb (Croatian: Economy Bank Zagreb)
- Pyribenzamine (Tripelennamine)
- Peroxybenzoyl Nitrate
- Preventie Beleid Zware Ongevallen (Dutch: Heavy Accident Prevention Policy)
- Peripheral-Type Benzodiazepine Receptor
- Peripheral Benzodiazepine Binding Sites
- (USN Rating) Postal Clerk
- Air Fiji Ltd (IATA airline code)
- Coastal Patrol (Ship, US Navy)
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- La Presse Canadienne (Canadian Press News Service)
- Pachyonychia Congenita
- Pacific Coast Railroad
- Pacific Comics (comic book publisher)
- Pacific Commission (formerly South Pacific Commission)
- Pacific Crest (Drum and Bugle Corps; Diamond Bar, CA)
- Pacing Count
- Package Coordinator
- Packbell Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, the Communist Party still controls China, yet the country's people are anything but locked in place.
This was long overdue, since Italy, which had the largest Communist Party of any country in Western Europe, has included open communists and ex-communists in many of its top government posts.