Initially the Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party (CMKP) and National Workers Party (NWP) merged to form WPP.
What does CMKP stand for?
CMKP stands for Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMKP
We have 2 other meanings of CMKP in our Acronym Attic
- Central Missouri Kodály Educators
- Converted Measurement Kalman Filter
- Converted Measurement Kalman Filter with Debiased Converted Measurements
- Canadian Machine Knitting Guild
- Compania Minera Kinam Guanaco (Spanish: Kinam Guanaco Mining Company; Chile)
- Casavant Mining Kimberlite International
- Christine M Kleinert Institute
- Chief Marketing and Knowledge Officer
- Central Milton Keynes Partnership
- Centrum Medyczne Ksztalcenia Podyplomowego (Polish: The Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education; Warsaw, Poland)
- Cache Meta Language
- CairnGorm Mountain Ltd. (UK)
- Call Me Later
- Câmara Municipal de Lisboa
- Câmara Municipal de Loures (Loures, Portugal)
- Camarillo (Amtrak station code; Camarillo, CA)
- Canadian Mortgage Lender (Alberta, Canada)
- Capital Market Line
- Capital Motor Lines
- Cartographic Modeling Lab (University of Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zahoor Khan of the Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party, Mubarik Khan of the Awami Party Pakistan, Aasim Sajjad of the Peoples Rights Movement and numerous other progressives were present.