The theme of the WCC's seventh assembly (Canberra 1991), "Come, Holy Spirit -- Renew the Whole Creation", was echoed in the theme of the assemblies of some national ecumenical bodies, such as the general assembly of the Communion of Churches in Indonesia (PGI).
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Communion of Churches in Indonesia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Communications, Inc.
- Commission for Climatology (WMO)
- Committee for Citizen Involvement
- Commodity Channel Index
- Commodity Components International
- Common Client Interface (Sun J2EE/JMS)
- Common Code for Identification (European Commission)
- Common Content Inspection Developers Group
- Communications and Creative Industries
- Communications Cooperative International
- Communities of Common Interest
- Community Change, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Community College Institute
- Community College of Indiana
- Compact Compression Ignition
- Competence Center Informatik
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique (French: Complementary Skills in Information Technology)
- Competition Commission of India
- Complete Configuration Interaction
- Complex Carbohydrate Intolerance