Subscribers soaring The number of HSPA+ subscribers is expected to reach 1 billion users by 2012, said the Union of Mobile Communications during the Mobile Communications Systems International Conference and Exhibition recently held in Barcelona.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Communications Systems International (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Commodity Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Commodity Systems, Inc.
- Common Sense Initiative
- Common Service Interface (security; EU)
- Common Shared Infrastructure
- Common Software Interface
- Common System Interface (Intel processor interconnect standard)
- Communication Sciences Institute
- Communications Solutions Incorporated
- Communications Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Communications, Services and Infrastructure (industry)
- Communications-Computer Systems Integration
- Community of Independent States
- Community Service Initiative (various locations)
- Compact Source Iodide
- Companion of the Star of India
- Competitive Shopper Investigator
- Competitive Strategies Initiative
- Complete Safety Institute (Fairview Heights, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number of HSPA+ subscribers is expected to reach 1 billion users by 2012, according to the Union of Mobile Communications, during the Mobile Communications Systems International Conference and Exhibition, recently held in Barcelona.