Creating a crisis communications plan for the college was one of the first things he did.
What does COMPLAN stand for?
COMPLAN stands for Communications Plan (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMPLAN
We have 1 other meaning of COMPLAN in our Acronym Attic
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Amphibious Squadron
- Commander, Amphibious Striking Force (US DoD)
- Commander, Amphibious Training Command, Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander, Patrol Combatant Missile Hydrofoil Squadron
- Consequence Management Program Integration Office (Carnegie Mellon)
- Computerized Position Information System
- Complete Planned Food (food brand, India)
- Concurrent Manufacturing Planning and Shop Control
- Comprehensive Large-Scale Engineering Methodologies and Training
- Centre for Mathematics and Physics in the Life Sciences and Experimental Biology (University College London)
- Committee on Planetary and Lunar Exploration (US National Academy of Sciences Space Studies Board)
- Computational Lexicon (for Natural Language Processing)
- Conference on Multiple Platform Exploration of the Ocean
- Computation of Manpower Programs by Linear Programming
- Commander, Plymouth Submarine Area, Channel
- Committee for the Preservation of the New Order (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It pays to be prepared with a crisis communications plan and keeping it up to date.
Every school, organization or business should develop a crisis communications plan and train employees on how to implement it.
The general counsel was informed, and the vice president of corporate communications, director of investor relations and our outside public relations and investor relations counselors were brought in and asked to work together to recommend a communications plan, draft a press release and prepare a "roll-out plan.
FAMCom helps families create their own communications plan for use during a crisis, including city evacuations, natural disasters, family emergencies or other situations.
The task force--whose members include an ARMA Fellow, region manager, Canadian representative, chapter president, and a staff director--was charged with helping to develop an internal communications plan for the association that * facilitates two-way communications between the association and its members * promotes timely communication of information * leverages the various communication vehicles available to ARMA The plan, a summary of which is available online in the Governance & Administration area of the Member Resources section (www.
It is meant to help you understand how you might harness the power of an effective communications plan to advance your own organizational objectives.
According to Baxter, Intervet builds its communications plans from a layering perspective, using different communication methods "stacked on top of each other" to accomplish its marketing goals and objectives.