Auto Business News-June 15, 2012--Toyota Motor Corporation names new chief communications officer for North America(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does COMMO stand for?
COMMO stands for Communications Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMMO
- Community Impact Team (Colorado Springs, CO police)
- Community Intervention Trial for Smoking Cessation (National Cancer Institute)
- Coordinated Mekong Ministerial Initiative against Trafficking
- Cultivating Obedience, Ministering Mercy, Internalizing Truth (mother/daughter conference)
- COMMerce Information Technology Solutions Contract (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- Commander, Land Forces
- WESTPAC Central Intelligence
- Cooperative Measurement and Modeling of Open Networked Systems
- Ontology of Communication Technology (IEEE Communications Society)
- Communications Operator
- Communications Plan
- Combined Monitoring-Based and Modelling-Based Priority Setting
- Combat Radius Capability
- Communication Routing Identifier
- Communications Management System
- Customer Oriented Manufacturing Management Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - Ali Al Ahmed, the chief corporate communications officer of etisalat, has been elected as the vice-president for UAE of the International Public Relations Association -- Gulf Chapter, or IPRA-GC.
In essence, your communications officer is your body guard.
The Exorcist, Fried Green Tomatoes and Show Biz Bugs Bunny, the commercial delivers the message that Farmers offers more of what customers want--discounts and service, said Jeffrey Beyer, Farmers' senior vice president and chief communications officer.
Daly, a journalist from Saskatoon who joined the staff of the Canadian Bishops' Conference as communications officer, attended all four sessions held in Rome during the fall of the four years between 1962 and 1965.
Sun Healthcare sold the facility to Palomar Heights Care Center LLC in late 2004, said Melissa Tommaso, Sun Healthcare's corporate communications officer.
Maya Thornell, Development and Communications Officer The Women's Foundation of California San Francisco, CA The article "Our Bodies, Ourselves" set a new standard in raising awareness of the threat to woman posed by our "American" lifestyle.