Stanford Technology is a technology leader in advanced signal processing and satellite communications network control software.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for Communications Network Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Comisión Nacional de Comunicaciones (Argentina communications regulatory body)
- Comité National Canadien de la Classification TNM ( French: Canadian National Classification Committee)
- Comité National de la Conchyliculture (French: National Shellfish Committee)
- Command and Conquer
- Commander in Chief
- Commission Nationale de la Communication (French)
- Commission on Nurse Certification (American Association of Colleges of Nursing)
- Committee of National Coordinators (GUAM economic cooperative group)
- Common Names Committee (Western Forest Insect Work Conference)
- Communication and Network Consulting AG (Munich)
- Community Newspaper Company (various locations)
- Community Nutrition Center (Bangladesh)
- Compagnie Nouvelle des Conteneurs (French transport company)
- Complemented Natural Code (coding theory)
- Complex Number Calculator
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center (various locations)
- Computer Network Consultants (various locations)
- Computer Numeric Code
- Computer Numerical Control (manufacturing)
- Computer Numerically Controlled
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ten years ago the data communications network control of nearly every organization depended almost entirely upon the common carrier.
Stanford Telecom is a technology leader in advanced signal processing and satellite communications network control software.