The network is managed by the Communications Management Series (CMS) 400 Racal Management System.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Communications Management Series
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Common Mapping System (USAF)
- Common Message Server (mirrored, redundant system)
- Common Message Store (electronic messaging)
- Common Message Switch
- Commonwealth Media Services (various organizations)
- Communication and Media Solutions
- Communication Maintenance Sécurité (French security system company)
- Communication Material System
- Communications and Media Studies (various schools)
- Communications and Multimedia Security
- Communications Management System
- Communications Material Security
- Communications Security Material System
- Community Management Staff
- Community Mediation Services
- Community Music School (various locations)
- Community Security Materiel System (US DoD)
- Compact Muon Solenoid (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Compact Muon Spectrometer
- Comparative Media Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 fast poll modems, Excalibur digital access products, Omnimux 7000 channel banks, and Communications Management Series 400 network management.
Racal-Milgo Communications Management Series network management hardware and software, including Line Quality Analysis, provide network control.