7TH COMMUNICATIONS BATTALION 1ST MARINE DIVISION--June 21-25, 2006, Jacksonville, North Carolina, Contact David Haage, Phone (309) 221-4740, Email haage@insightbb.
What does COMMBN stand for?
COMMBN stands for Communications Battalion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Commander, Marine Corps Forces (US DoD)
- Commander Marine Forces Command (US Marine Corps)
- Commander Marine Force Atlantic
- Commander, US Marine Corps Forces, Pacific
- Commander Marine Forces South Asia
- Commander Marine Force Southwest Asia
- Collaborative Model for Multiscale Atmospheric Simulation
- Commonwealth Medical Trust (UK)
- Commander Material Command
- Commander, Medium Attack Tactical Electronic Warfare Wing, US Pacific Fleet (Whidbey Island)
- Communications Center
- Communications Countermeasures
- Communications Control
- Command Center
- Communications Deception
- Commander, Maritime Defense Zone (US DoD)
- Commerce and Economics (Government College, Karachi, Pakistan)
- Communications and Electronics
- Congress on Materials and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- Creighton Online Multiple Modular Expert System (nursing system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sweeney commands the 8th Communications Battalion, II MEF.
Marines, 9th Communications Battalion, Officer in Charge The SMART-T communicates with the Milstar satellites over the EHF, or protected, part of the frequency band.