The government is now on a collision course with the Communication Workers Union financial district of harming the British economy.
What does CWU stand for?
CWU stands for Communication Workers Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWU
We have 16 other meanings of CWU in our Acronym Attic
- Can't Wait To See You
- Central Wisconsin Trout Unlimited
- Construction Workers Trade Union (various locations)
- Child Witness to Violence Program
- Clover Wound Tumour Virus (plant virus)
- Comedy Writers Television Workshop
- Casino Workers' Union
- Central Washington University
- Church Women United
- Cold Weather Unit
- Communication Workers' Union (South Africa)
- Complex Work Unit
- Crittenton Women's Union (Boston, MA)
- Chemical Workers' Union Alliance (Thailand)
- Cisco Wireless Utility Auto
- Canada West Universities Athletic Association
- Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology (UK)
- Central Wisconsin UniServ Council
- Crop Water Use Efficiency
- Country Woods Unfinished Furniture (Raymond, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Communication Workers Union said workers will also receive lump sums of around Au2,500 as well as weekly basic pay supplements and other improvements such as extra maternity and paternity pay.
The Communication Workers Union said workers will also receive lump sums of around pounds 2,500 as well as weekly basic pay supplements and other improvements such as extra maternity and paternity pay.
An internal document suggests Royal Mail bosses have full Government support for implementing modernisation plans with or without the agreement of the Communication Workers Union (CWU), it has emerged.
The Communication Workers Union said more than 12,000 of its members will walk out for 24 hours.
The Communication Workers Union took on an employment tribunal case on behalf of 27 of its members in London who had had up to two days' pay docked last year during the Do Your Job Properly campaign.
The Communication Workers Union is to become the first trade union to enter the television schedule this month with a programme aimed at younger workers.
Branch leaders from the Communication Workers Union (CWU) travelled to Parliament yesterday to meet with Coventry MPs Jim Cunningham and Bob Ainsworth.