Members of the Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers Union, Unison and the Public and Commercial Services Union, as well as the Communication Workers' Union will stage a series of public demonstrations before the spending review is published next month.
What does CWU stand for?
CWU stands for Communication Workers' Union (South Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWU
We have 16 other meanings of CWU in our Acronym Attic
- Central Wisconsin Trout Unlimited
- Construction Workers Trade Union (various locations)
- Child Witness to Violence Program
- Clover Wound Tumour Virus (plant virus)
- Comedy Writers Television Workshop
- Casino Workers' Union
- Central Washington University
- Church Women United
- Cold Weather Unit
- Communication Workers Union
- Complex Work Unit
- Crittenton Women's Union (Boston, MA)
- Chemical Workers' Union Alliance (Thailand)
- Cisco Wireless Utility Auto
- Canada West Universities Athletic Association
- Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology (UK)
- Central Wisconsin UniServ Council
- Crop Water Use Efficiency
- Country Woods Unfinished Furniture (Raymond, NH)
- Calgary WebSphere User Group (forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Communication Workers' Union (CWU) will be lobbying public support from 10am to 3pm in Paradise Street in Liverpool city centre.
Mrs Murray was also presented with a certificate, badges and posthumous honorary lifetime membership of the Coventry branch of the Communication Workers' Union for her husband.
The Communication Workers' Union accepted Royal Mail's pay and conditions offer yesterday, 10 days after talks brokered by Southport-born TUC chief Brendan Barber.
But the Communication Workers' Union has hit back, saying Consignia do not want to negotiate with workers and want to ``plough on into oblivion''.