Methods All clinical laboratories report positive influenza test results to the Communicable Disease Control Directorate (CDCD), Department of Health, Western Australia.
What does CDCD stand for?
CDCD stands for Communicable Disease Control Directorate (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDCD
We have 11 other meanings of CDCD in our Acronym Attic
- Centrifugal Droplet Countercurrent Chromatography
- Canadian Digital Cultural Content Initiative (standards and guidelines)
- Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (aircraft term)
- Control Data Communications Control Procedure
- Cri-Du-Chat Critical Region (genetics)
- Capital District Coalition for Crime Victims' Rights, Inc.
- California State Civil Defense
- Canadian Daily Climate Data
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, with Conduction Defect
- Colorado Division of Commerce and Development
- Communicable Disease Control Division (various locations)
- Capital District Coin Dealers Association
- Central Dallas Community Development Corporation (Texas)
- Castlecomer District Community Development Network (Dublin, UK)
- Center for Democracy and Civic Education (New Mexico)
- Central Data Conversion and Control Equipment
- Certified Data Center Expert
- Commander, Disaster Control Element
- Constant Denaturant Capillary Electrophoresis
- Consumer Directed Care for Elderly