Southern Africans took this lesson to heart, and in the wildlands of Zimbabwe the Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources (CAMPFIRE) was born in 1986.
What does CAMPFIRE stand for?
CAMPFIRE stands for Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CAMPFIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Character, Ability, Means, Purpose, Amount, Repayment, and Interest (bank lending model)
- Character, Ability, Means, Purpose, Amount, Repayment, Insurance & Interest, Commission, Extras (lending mnemonic)
- Computer-aided Multivariate Pattern Analysis System
- Combined Assessment of Motor Performance and Behaviour
- Cyprus Association of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
- Compliance Assessment and Media Programs Division (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Campaign for Popular Education (Bangladesh)
- Canadian Association of Motive Power Educators
- Camp Pendleton
- Computer and Multimedia Project Erlangen
- Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc.
- Computer Analysis of Mammography Phantom Images
- Child Care Access Means Parents in School (campus child care program)
- Child-Adult Medical Procedure Interaction Scale
- Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Packaging of Microwave, Optical and Digital Electronics (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (central Texas)
- Columbus Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (Columbus, IN)
- Corvallis Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (Corvallis, OR)
- Computer-Aided Material Planning & Purchasing
- Camp Pendleton (Marine Corps base in California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example of the "right remedy" is Zimbabwe's Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources (CAMPFIRE).