Saipan, the largest of the 14 Marianas, serves as capital of the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) and the center of its $1 billion garment industry.
What does CNMI stand for?
CNMI stands for Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNMI
We have 1 other meaning of CNMI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Cabrillo National Monument Foundation
- Chipping Norton Music Festival (UK)
- Cincinnati New Markets Fund (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cyber National Mission Force (US Air Force)
- Caribbean New Media Group (Trinidad)
- Conde Nast Media Group
- California Network of Mental Health Clients
- Caisse Nationale des Monuments Historiques et des Sites (French: National Fund of Historic Monuments and Sites)
- Certified Newborn Massage Instructor
- Communications Network Management Interface
- Comité National du Matériel d'Incendie et de Sécurité (French: National Committee for Fire Equipment and Safety)
- Comite National Malveillance Incendie Securite (French fire safety committee)
- Colegiul National Mihail Kogalniceanu (school; Galati, Romania)
- Canadian National Mathematics League
- Club Nautique de la Marine à Lorient (French nautical club)
- Community Networking Markup Language
- Conseil National des Missions Locales (French: National Council of Local Missions)
- Centre for Micro and Nano Mechanics (Tsinghua University; UK)
- Commission on New Minerals and Mineral Names (International Mineralogical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other economies the Philippines is seeking to forge labor agreements with are Malaysia, Taiwan, Palau, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, Bahrain, Libya, Lebanon, Qatar, Panama, Cyprus and France.