A widely travelled Zuberi, he represented Pakistan in various international forums, including the Commonwealth Press Union, United Nations, World Bank / IMF Annual meetings.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Commonwealth Press Union (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Central Processing Unit (part of a computer system)
- Certified Postal Unit
- Certified Practice in Usability (trademark of Human Factors International)
- Chemical Protection Unit
- Chemical Protective Undergarments
- Chest-Pain Observation Unit
- Claims Processing Unit (various organizations)
- Clinical Pharmacokinetic Unit
- Collective Protection Unit
- Columbia Pacific University
- Communications Processor Unit
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Community for Pittsburgh Ultimate
- Competition Promotion Unit
- Comprehensive Plan Update (various locations)
- Computer Parts USA (Texas)
- Computer Power User (magazine)
- Computer Processing Unit
- Computer Processor Unit
- Condensate Polishing Unit (water treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the biennial meeting of the Commonwealth Press Union, being held here, Peiris even requested the media to help lower expectations of instant results.
He enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top in publishing and, as well as working for London-based Marshall Cavendish, he held an honorary position with the Commonwealth Press Union He was also a director of the prestigious Singapore Press Holdings.
At a conference hosted by the Commonwealth Press Union and the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association, Lord Wakeham said: "The Press Complaints Commission has been a member of the WAPC since it was founded.